Learning Outside The Classroom objectives are met during an exciting, engaging experience on Birdswood.
- Birdswood has room for 35 pupils plus adults
- Planned activities suitable for Reception to Y6
- Outdoor environment rich in wildlife
- Geography, science & social history strands
We need your help to achieve an LOtC Quality Badge, as we are currently providing the six quality indicators. Stronger evidence is required by the examiners as we are a new provider. The Council which recognises providers, such as ourselves, offering good quality learning outside the classroom and managing risk effectively. The Council is working to reduce bureaucracy in schools, whilst maintaining safety and quality in learning. The LOtC Quality Badge will significantly reduce the red tape for teachers when planning visits and help combat cotton wool culture within schools.
Consider us for your learning experience and help us, to help you, teach the future of our society.
WE, as the provider guarantee you
- a process in place to assist users to plan the learning experience effectively;
- accurate information about our offer;
- activities and experiences which meet learner needs;
- to act upon feedback;
- that we will meet the needs of users; and
- provide safety management processes to manage risk effectively.